SAN MARCOS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–AskVet is pleased to announce the launch of KONG Club, a members-only monthly subscription that provides dogs and cats the enjoyment of recent KONG toys, treats, and products—and offers pet parents 1:1 vet-led guidance to administer their pets’ healthy lifestyle. KONG Club is the primary complete pet wellness membership program, combining AskVet’s world-leading mobile pet health management platform and KONG toys, the world’s best-selling pet enrichment toys.
What’s included with KONG Club?
- A rigorously curated KONG kit designed to boost pets’ day by day life, delivered monthly.
- Personalized guidance and 1:1 vet-supported pet coaching throughout the pet parenting journey.
- Live support from AskVet’s licensed veterinarians on topics like behavior, nutrition, and preventative care—available 24/7.
- Access to fellow pet families and experts within the AskVet Clubhouse—a web-based community for trading advice, suggestions, recipes, and more!
- Plus, financial support for emergencies with a Rainy Day Fund—as much as $1,000!
K.D. Frueh, President of the KONG Company says, “KONG’s success is built upon enriching pets’ lives with play and mental stimulation that nurtures their natural instincts and brings joy to each pets and their parents. Our relationship with AskVet gives KONG the chance to deepen our support of pet parents in order that KONG is a comprehensive solution. The KONG brand stands for a joyous relationship along with your pet and AskVet uses Personalized Pet Plans to assist guide pet parents through every step of pet parenting.”
“AskVet believes that lifestyle drives health outcomes. The keys to the success of AskVet’s pet health management platform are the information, AI (Artificial Intelligence), and veterinarian-designed Personalized Pet Plans (PPPs) that help pet parents manage quite a few day by day decisions that make up a pet’s healthy lifestyle,” says Cal Lai, Founder and CEO of AskVet. “Your pet’s health just isn’t static, so the KONG Club experience evolves to satisfy a dog’s or cat’s specific needs based on medical conditions, environment, breed, and stage of life.”
KONG Club helps pet parents make lifestyle decisions that keep pets healthy, thereby minimizing or avoiding the diseases, pain, suffering, and costs that include age, breed, and poor habits. AskVet’s community of pet parents, veterinarians, pet coaches, nutritionists, behaviorists, and naturopaths are all here to guide and support pet parents through their pets’ life journey.
Learn more about KONG Club at https://kongclub.app/. Monthly subscriptions for KONG Club start at $34.99 for dogs and $24.99 for cats.