Dublin, July 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Europe Dog Dewormers Market Size, Share & Trends Evaluation Report by Distribution Channel (Veterinary Clinics, Retail/Pet Stores, E-commerce), by Country, and Segment Forecasts, 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Europe’s dog dewormers market size is predicted to achieve USD 793.2 million by 2030. It is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 9.56% from 2022 to 2030. The rising canine population together with their ownership and growing expenditure on dogs are major aspects propelling the market growth. In accordance with data published by N26 GmbH, in October 2020, around USD 15.8 to USD 52.8 (EUR 15-50) monthly is spent on dog insurance, depending on their breed.
The European marketplace for dog dewormers is predicted to grow notably in the approaching years. This may be attributed to the well-established veterinary care infrastructure, a big dog population, and the local presence of key firms. In accordance with the annual report of FEDIAF 2021 (the European Pet Food Industry), the dog population in 2020 was reported to be 90 million in Europe, where countries like Russia, Germany, France, and Italy were estimated to have greater than 7 million dogs.
The European market is fairly competitive. Key players are involved in recent product launches, acquisitions, and partnerships to realize a competitive edge over one another. In April 2022, Elanco, in collaboration with Ginkgo Bioworks, launched a recent animal healthcare company called BiomEdit. This was opened with the motive of introducing probiotics and engineered microbes in animal health care services.
Europe Dog Dewormers Market Report Highlights
- Rising disposable income, growing adoption of pets, and rising pet expenditure are expected to fuel the market growth through the forecast period. As an illustration, a 2020 report by FEDIAF estimated the annual sales of pet food products at about EUR 21.8 billion.
- When it comes to distribution channel, the veterinary clinics segment dominated the market with a revenue share of over 35.0% in 2021 owing to the rising adoption of pet animals.
- Germany accounted for the most important revenue share of over 15.0% in 2021 owing to the presence of major market players within the country.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Europe Dog Dewormers Market Variables, Trends & Scope
Chapter 4 Europe Dog Dewormers Market: Segment Evaluation, By Distribution Channel, 2017-2030 (USD Million)
Chapter 5 Europe Dog Dewormers Market: Country Market Evaluation 2017-2030 (USD Million)
Chapter 6 Europe Dog Dewormers Market-Company Profiles
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- PetIQ, LLC
- Sava Healthcare Limited
For more details about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/b9xzwl
- European Dog Dewormers Market